JSC "COSCRETE" offers:
- first audit phase - document analysis, initial visit;
- the second phase of the audit - certification audit;
- Certification Supervision - Supervisory audits are carried out at least once a year.
- Re-certification audit.
How are ISO standards implemented?
The four main stages of the implementation of the quality system:
- Define the essence of your business, the goals of your business.
- Describe how to work to implement it.
- Work as described.
- Prove that you are doing as described.
Quality Management System Installation Work:
- Analysis of the current situation of the company.
- Identification of processes, determination of process efficiency indicators and measurements.
- Quality management system documentation preparation.
- Implementation of the quality management system at the enterprise.
- Performance of internal audit.
- Implementation of corrective measures.
- Choice of Certification Organization and Preparation for Certification.
- Quality management system certification.
How long does the installation process last?
Depending on the size of the company, the maturity and the complexity of the activity, the goals, it takes an average of about 6-8-10 months.
COOPERATION WITH "COSCRETE" UAB
Consulting, training is tailored to the specific situation and specifics of the company.
The project is led by highly experienced consultants with experience in the implementation of quality management systems.
Your company will gain the best ideas, great teamwork skills and enthusiasm for other employees of the company.
The employees of the company will become active in the development of their organization, optimal solutions for paperwork creation and creatively solving work problems.